I left for my new home on the 17th of January 2009 to my new parents Bev and Dave Yohanna in Caledon, Ontario.
Some interesting points about me and my day:
- I absolutely LOVE my new Mommy and Daddy!
- I walk up just after 7 AM. First a few quiet cries but I know it’s my job to get everybody up in the morning so I bark loudly!
- I go for two 3 km walks everyday. First thing in the morning and after dinner.
- I‘m potty trained! I whimper and motion to the backyard door so somebody can let me out. I’ve been real careful not to mess in the house.
- I get three square meals a day plus dog treats when I’m in training or have been good!
- I love guests!
- I am very obedient!
- I love toys! Especially my rubber chicken, my plush toys and my ball. Did I mention my rubber chicken?
- Some of the pet names I get besides Milo (I just don’t understand why) are “little handsome” and “lick monster” Can someone please explain?
- I love snuggling with Mommy when she is resting on the couch.
- I miss my Daddy when he has to travel but I’m really excited when he returns!
- I have my favourite spot on the couch when the family watches TV.
- My parents tell me about Cesar Milan on National Geographic allot.
- I get into trouble when I find a Kleenex. Boy I love those!!! I tear them up and chew on them!
- I love to travel on the airplane or in the car. I make sure I’m on my best behaviour because I know it’s going to be exciting when we arrive!
This summer I will be on vacation at my parent’s cottage in PEI. I’ll be swimming and meeting my extended East coast family! I’m so excited!
Talk soon and send all my love to my brothers and sisters,
<< All categories|